Friday, September 6, 2019

I AM A LOT!

Me too, I am a lot! I am too much for some and not enough for others. I love my husband πŸ§”πŸ»family, fur babies 😺😺🐢🐢and friends with a passion.❤️❤️ My children hold my ❤️ ❤️ Our fur babies are family, our children, they can be rowdy and even make a mess, but it’s their mess and we love them I get excited πŸ₯³ with my husbands art πŸ–Ό and want the whole world 🌎 to see and enjoy it πŸ‘πŸ» I agree with Mark he should be on Shark Tank Sometimes I talk tooπŸ—£ much instead of listening πŸ‘‚ and can get aggravated when someone else does the same (hmmm seeing ourselves at times can be unpleasant) I love to write πŸ“– πŸ–Š and one day will publish whether anyone else reads it or not We all need to learn to just do something for ourselves I love how my husband accepts me flaws and all...I can be a bit crazy 😜 😭 at times I hope one day to be as confident as many think πŸ’­ I am Getting older πŸ‘΅πŸ»doesn’t bother me but the thought of time ⏰ I’ve wasted and being on the shorter end of life’s stick does I wish I had skydived when it wasn’t a fear lol I love to dance πŸ’ƒπŸΌ I used to love the rain 🌧 and how it seems to cleanse things I need to appreciate it again rather than not I love roller coasters, but with age they now make me sick 🀒 I am very easy going but when it comes to my family, friends and fur babies...they are "OFF LIMITS" Trespassers beware and consider yourselves warned! I love old movies and all kinds of music to some degree I love to laugh and I cry easily (sometimes too easy) I love my country and will always stand beside and support those that have and continue to serve to keep this country safe and peaceful! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I fear getting kicked out of Hallmark with my sister Ruth Ellis as we read the cards (laughing and crying) 😜😭 I will be the first to give someone a helping hand πŸ–⬆️UP BUT NEVER a hand out. If you are unhappy with where you are in life, then do not throw in the towel but ask yourself "what can I do to change my situation" and if I am able to "HELP" I will I am a hugger, handshakes are for strangers I anger at people being made fun of Three things “ Do NOT mess with” Animals, Children or the elderly! They have my heart ❤️ I love phone calls, and letters instead of texts and emails, but don’t do it because no one else does ( That’s wrong on my part) I can me a procrastinator if it isn’t something I want to do and if I enjoy it I go for it full steam ahead I can be indecisive 🀷🏼‍♀️ because of wanting others to be happy (still a work in progress) I've been told by some I need to smooth my corners (Donna you are too direct) and by others that I need to speak up because they don't know what I am thinking If you enter my home as a stranger, I will do my best for us to be friends before you leave I love people and there is always room for one more I love to laugh, and cringe with drama. I stand up for what I believe in and if it is a core belief I will not budge but will always be open to listening to a difference of opinion If I am wrong I will admit it, If I have wronged you, I will apologize to set things right. I can not handle dissension. Yes I want everyone to be happy and get along--Call my a Pollyanna l love old muscle cars and at times have thought I was born in the wrong era If I don't do anything else for you, I hope when we meet I will leave you with a smile and you knowing you matter I love all animals and would rescue everyone if I could. No fur baby she be in a shelter and worse euthanized I wish people would be responsible for their actions and if you have an adult body, don't be a child within it. Yes we need to keep the "fun child" in us but get rid of the immature child I love the elderly and can listen to their stories all day long, we can learn so much from them....Haha and I am close to being one of them. I don't like drama, heated conversations, and confrontations, I will either shut down or walk away. Keep things civil and I will talk to you until the cows come home Working on self forgiveness and grace in the same way I extend it to others I need simple, want for little and know that I have much I know I have been blessed with more than I deserve but appreciate all I have Most importantly I love my God for without him I wouldn’t still be here and I wouldn’t have all the people in my life that I have and love! Yes this is in part a bit of who I am, unfiltered!

No comments:

Post a Comment