Saturday, November 10, 2012

Are you being molded .......

 
I am a very proud aunt/great-aunt when I look at nieces/nephews and great nieces/nephews. Where they are in their lives, so far ahead of me when I was their ages. I love watching them, the journeys they are taking, how they are growing and developing, the different paths they are taking but knowing they are allowing God to show them the proper paths and how they have chosen to follow them.
 
They are setting such a good example for others in this crazy world in which we live. How when they are watched or listened to one will quickly put aside any reservations, concerns or questions about God.
 
How they are always so ready to share their faith, their walk and how God has blessed them.
 
I look at the children of today and the pressures that come against them and how it happens at so much a younger age than it did when I was growing up. How they get up each day covering themselves in Gods armor as they prepare for the day.
 
I am so blessed by the family I have and the way God is such a focal point in our lives. But extra proud of the youth because in todays world talking the talk isn't an easy thing for kids to do and to walk the walk is even more difficult if being part of the crowd is important.
 
They are all the true definition of what it is like walking with Christ, how one can have Fun, it isn't Boring and in all honesty how walking with God is not only fun and exciting it truly simplifies life.
 
Someone once said to me that life isn't complicated at all, but we as individuals complicate it. I have found that to be so true. The facts are so simple




No comments:

Post a Comment